High School CreditsCadets can earn 4 High School Credits simply by actively participating in the program!
Cadets is one of the sources of External Credits that can be granted by the BC Ministry of Education.
To Request Credits:
- Cadet must determine which UXCA they qualify for (See below) and submit a formal request in writing or email to the Divisional Officer requesting to verify that you meet the requirements.
- The Divisional Officer & Training Officer will verify requirements and notify the Administration Officer.
- Administration Officer will prepare a certificate and letter to be signed by the Commanding Officer.
- Commanding Officer will sign and forward the documents to the Cadet.
- Cadet to submit documents to their school guidance counselor or principal.